The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, December 23, 2012

Rewind: December 23, 2012

Jamie

I love Grandma. I think about her all the time, especially at Christmas. I was just thinking yesterday that I may try and reinstate the tradition of wearing something nice, maybe even something new, for Christmas. I'll have to work that onto the master list of Christmas! (Which I felt pretty relieved to have yesterday because I'm so sick and Justin was getting the groceries for Christmas and I didn't have to make it up, I just had to print it out!)



Shannon

I was doing some cleaning yesterday and I found a box of nostalgia stuff, and in it was a bunch of book like this lovely SNOW! one, which is perfect timing given not only the holidays but also as it did snow yesterday. It's already disappeared, but it was pretty while it lasted!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

How lovely to see a Grandma Christmas picture! I think some of my strongest memories of her are from the holidays, especially the time when I labelled a gift wrong when helping wrapping and opened the present I was giving to her - Ovation mints. At least I think that's what happened!

I snuck in a late add pic :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, lol, to the present exchange. I'm sure she enjoyed the Ovation mints thoroughly, along with the memory!

SNOW!!! I love that book. Look at all the happy-happy in those pictures. Thanks for sharing that rewind, Shannon!

Suzie Ridler said...

Sounds like so much fun Shannon! Jamie, how funny about the cookies. Yes, you have created you own recipe!

Suzie Ridler said...

And I always think of Grandma at this time of year too. I think you should get all dolled up Jamie, if you are feeling up to it.