The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

December 8, 2012

Jamie

What a fabulous birthday! Thank you so much for the great messages and fabulous pictures. That added such light and fun into the day. Thank you! Justin and I were on a birthday adventure for the entire day, including lunch at one of my favourite spots in the whole world, Kalendar. The food was wonderful, the coffee divine and the vibe, just cozy-right. We also had an amazing time at the Art Gallery and were able to take in the amazing Frida and Diego exhibit. What a joy!



Shannon

One of the nice side effects of having the curtains down, is I can see outside including the crazy bushy-tailed squirrel! I like when the squirrels come to visit, but I haven't seen this one before.

Under Our Willow Tree

Suzie

Not a photo from yesterday but I thought you would like to see a photo from Reg's work's Christmas party. Here I am in my new peacoat. I tried to do "dancer eyes" make up for the party. Not happy with my new hair colour, too brassy so I got in touch with my hair dresser. It was fun to get all dressed up for the party though. Great food!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

That's awesome to see you all glamed up for the party Suzie! I hope you got some fun time here and I like your make up, it looks lovely :)

Late add pic for me again...I keep sleeping in!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh I love that squirrel! And yes, now you can see outside and look who is there! So awesome Shannon.

Thank you so much. I wasn't sure I was going to go but I am glad I did. :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Lol! What a great squirrel. That's a fabulous picture, Shannon. I'm glad he came to visit.

And Suzie, you look absolutely beautiful. I love the dancers eyes. You're a knockout! I hope you had a great time at the party.

Shannon said...

What a treat to get to see you on your birthday adventure Jamie! I'm so glad you got out to Kalendar and the Art Gallery! It sounds like it was a wonderful day :)