The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31, 2012

Jamie

I am a walking project! I had to laugh when I looked around "my spot" on the couch and all around me were projects. Having been sick for the past several days it's like I built a little kid fort all around me; every where I look there is something to do, to read, to explore. One thing I"m loving is this new crochet project I got from a magazine that Santa put in my stocking. I'm so proud I've figured out the pattern so far and am just loving the process and the look. And that's lucky too, since Jinx is sitting on my other crochet patterns!


Shannon

I think one of the things that cats like best is jumping on the bed when the sheets are being put on.  I don't know what it is, but they just LOVE it.  A managed not to trap my cat under the sheets, but believe you-me, that was where he wanted to go!



Suzie

Reg and I did some major cleaning yesterday which was great. I really wanted to start off 2013 right. Not very glamorous but still awesome. 

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, you are doing amazing with the crocheting, it's so inspiring and Jinx is adorable.

Same with Gobo! I had no idea cats did that kind of thing when you change the sheets.

Late pic from me. Not very cute but at least we got something done yesterday.

Shannon said...

Jamie it's so awesome you made a little kid fort, and didn't even realize it! How delightful to be surrounded by projects and things to read and explore :)

Suzie I totally get wanting to start the new year fresh and clean! I always make sure I have clean sheets for new years, but that's about as far as I got this week with all the holiday-ness.

And OH YEAH cats love when you change the sheets. It's all a game to them during the process (and can be quite challenging!) and then of course a new place to claim when you are done.

Suzie Ridler said...

Loved making forts as a kid, so cool you made one for yourself Jamie. All with fun stuff to do!

I just finished cleaning my sheets Shannon, same idea. Today it's just laundry.

That is quite adorable about cats loving the sheets although yes, that must also be extremely challenging too, LOL.

Happy New Year!