The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

December 26, 2012


Jamie

Yep, that's me in cozy Christmas pyjama pants, opening my stocking on Christmas morning. I love the tradition of having a really quiet and cozy day on Christmas. We had such a good time relaxing, watching movies, indulging in treats. It was awesome, even if I was still really sick.

Suzie

Here are some snapshots of our Christmas! Thank you for everything, all the presents were so thoughtful and wonderful. I hope you both had a relaxing and easy going Christmas too!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

What a lovely Christmas collage! Everything looks so fun and festive, I hope you had a great Christmas.

I've been so lazy I haven't even downloaded my pictures yet, hehe. OH and this totally reminded me I need to make some turkey soup :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

A Christmas Collage! What a great idea for gathering all the festivity. It all looks so cozy and delicious. I love that magical blue jay. What's that from?

Suzie Ridler said...

Thank you! It was a bit chaotic in our family room but fun.

Jamie, love the pants and OMG, is that your original stocking?!

Shannon, lazy right now is a good thing. Enjoy!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

love the late add stocking opening jammie pant pic Jamie! I love having totally relaxed Christmas Day-ness too :)