The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, December 15, 2012

December 15, 2012


Jamie

I'm in a bit of overwhelm. I had hoped to be wrapping up business this week so that next week could be holiday prep and the week after that holiday enjoyment. But business is not wrapped up. There's lots to do and I'm tired. Yesterday I was so tired that when I started to think about my year in review, I couldn't remember anything. What did happen in 2012? Then I looked back in my datebook and saw France and a fence and Suzie's visit and the interloper and a new e-book and WDS and lots of good stuff. I know I can look through this blog and have reminders too. It still felt weird to look back and just see a fog. It's a good signal that what I really need is some sleep.


Suzie

Nothing too interesting yesterday. I did layer up and venture out to the grocery store which I really did not want to do but I had to mail a winner's giveaway prize and OMG, the lines! I no longer feel guilty about buying from Amazon. Although, everything was tax free and I ended up forgetting milk, eggs and bread because I was trying to figure out what deals I could get. We are good though and now I have a meat thermometer for the turkey I am going to make at Christmas. That's right, I am going to make turkey for just me and Reg!

3 comments:

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Wow, end of year really is creeping up with holiday time mailing and getting ready for year in review. I keep getting stumped on Year in Review too, there fees like there were many different sections of time in this year. And I'm with you Suzie, ordering off of amazon is a-okay in my book too!!

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, your last year was HUGE! Yes, you need some rest and clarity and wow, what a year to look back on. Yay for Amazon Shannon!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Yay to turkey at Christmas, hehe. I bet it's going to feel very abundant!

And I'm adding my YAY Amazon to the mix!!