The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, December 13, 2012

December 13, 2012

Jamie

I usually cowork at Tanya's on Wednesdays and this week we decided to just celebrate and catch up over coffee and cookies. It was just what I needed. Not to mention Tanya's house comes complete with free hugs!

Shannon

I feel like I'm kind of cheating because this is an pic that Suzie created for Hexed...but... I'm in it so ..it counts right?  I also spent some time updating the Hexed site a little bit I was really in Hexed-land for a lot of yesterday, and it was of course as always, great to catch up with Suzie!


Photobucket

Suzie

With Mom's advice and telling me how Grandma used to use leftover beef to make crepes, I decided to use my leftover corned beef to make my own version of knishes, something I have never had before. It's like a knish meets a latke I guess. They were so good! Even Reg loved them, what a relief.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That sounds like the perfect work day to me Jamie!

Shannon, I have used Hexed photos for Thursday too, usually the highlight of my day and I loved chatting yesterday and hope the tech issues weren't too bad with the editing.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I love those collaged pictures Suzie makes. And I think it totally counts!

I've never had a knish - but I know Mom really likes them. That looks pretty yummy to me!