The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Rewind: December 9, 2012

Jamie

I thought I'd do a little rewind to one of my earlier birthdays. That's me on the left, all excited that we're stringing garlands. Of course I'm all dressed up in a gown, that reaches all the way to the floor! And look at Robbie having a romantic moment kissing a friend of mine there at the front!

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

OMG!!!! That is SOOOOOO you Jamie! I picked you our right away, I love this rewind, such a gift. And wow, Robbie was a romantic? I had no idea. That is adorable and I love that you were wearing a gown. Amazing, totally love it.

Sorry I didn't get a pic up today. Been an exhausting weekend. We went through a "toilet odyssey" which threw everything off. No big deal but right now, every monkey wrench (or broken toilet seat) is a big deal when it comes to energy.