The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 25, 2012: Rewind

Jamie

Well, since it's Dad's birthday, I thought I'd share this celebratory moment. He shoots, he scores - in table hockey up at Whitby! I think it's pretty cool that we all went there together. It's a good memory. And check out that Kate Bush shirt, Suzie!

Photobucket

We stumbled across Mr. Magoo's Christmas Carol last night (which I have never seen) and I got all nostalgic and missing you all already for Christmas this year! If I knew for sure we were not moving next year, (which is highly unlikely), I would totally splurge and come home for Christmas. I think it's why I get so Bah-Hubuggy because I miss you all so much. I love our Christmas together no matter where we are. As long as we are altogether. So if I come off a little extra Grinchy this year, you will know why.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I love that Christmas!!! And LOL, is that Justin in the background taking a picture too? Hilarious!

I miss you too, Suzie. It always look forward to when we can all have a Christmas together. I wish we could do it more often. ((bighugs))

Suzie Ridler said...

I have never seen that photo before Jamie! I love that one of Dad and should have totally put one up of him and Lorraine today since they share the same bday. OMG, I kept that shirt as long as I could, one of my favs.

Love having me and Justin having a dueling if cameras, LOL. I hope we can be together more often for zchristmas too Jamie! Hugs back!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

Wow those are both such great pictures and amazing memories! I couldn't place the first one but when I saw Whitby I knew it for sure! Fun times :) And wow, that was a great Christmas! I so miss that apartment, and having one that was big enough to have people over for Christmas! One more thing for the wishlist :)