The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November 1, 2012

Jamie

We had an amazing time celebrating Halloween, which is why I'm adding this picture so late today! I think it's going to be a new tradition to take off Halloween and the next day. It totally felt like Boxing Day! Still recuperating from a day of ginger cookies & coffee, stuffed mushrooms, truffled chocolates, three-onion soup, sticky roasted ribs, sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts! We were so full we didn't even get to the caramel corn. Ah well, another Halloween!



Shannon

Adding my pic, late too - and familiar!

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Woah, did I miss this?! I swear I checked yesterday! I love those ghosts, they're awesome and so glad you had a good time together. Sorry, I was out of it yesterday, I really thought I put a post up but I guess I forgot.

Shannon said...

It went up really late and I even used the pic I was going to use today, but when I saw it was the same one Jamie picked I thought it would be funny to have 2 trios of ghosties!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL! I love that we have 2 trios of ghosties!

Yep, I was totally late on getting this up but didn't want to miss Halloween!