The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

November 15, 2012

Jamie

Yesterday I was walking home from co-working with Tanya and I had an interloper sighting. He's certainly growing up and looking all nice and shiny with thick fur, which reassures me that he's doing great. He seems to always be around this one particular house, as do a lot of cats in the neighbourhood, so I'm pretty sure there's someone here who feeds him. I'm so glad.




Shannon

ACK! Late Add for me and I can't not include this as it's my whole THEME of the week - rewatched Eclipse in anticipating of Breaking Dawn Part 2 coming out this week, and I am shocked to say I don't like this one as I remember. I was relieved at the time because it has no (or almost no) laughable moments like New Moon did, but I just don't like it as much as the other films. Who knew? I chat all about it in my vlog over here.

Shannon

Suzie

Shannon looked so awesome for Hexed yesterday I just had to take a photo of her! And I am glad I did because it was the highlight of my day. :)

7 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Yay to sisterly highlights! And what a great picture of Shannon. It's so nice that we have these shows to keep us connected, hehe.

Shannon said...

YAY for The Interloper sighting! He sure is filling out and looking pretty good - how exciting to run into him!

I guess it's okay that I didn't have a pic today as I can show up here in Suzie's! Thanks so much for sharing this one, I actually quite like it (and it's oodles clearer than the ones I have)!

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, that is so exciting about the Interloper and he is looking great. :)

Yup, you're here on the blog no matter what Shannon, LOL. I am so glad you like it!

Shannon said...

omg omg... SUPER late add for me. I missed a day somewhere!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I love that you're doing this, Shannon. It puts me in the mood for some prognostication... I have a feeling I may just know what you'll be posting about tomorrow ;)

((hugs))

Shannon said...

Haha!! Maybe I'll have to go and be unpredictable then .. or not... I like correct prognostications!

Suzie Ridler said...

It is all going to be so fresh in your head by the time you see the new film and isn't it amazing how our perceptions and opinions can change. Prognostication?! That's a new one for me!