The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

November 29, 2012

Jamie 

I've been getting up early to work on getting things done as so much is happening for December and January. It's been a hectic time and I worried I wouldn't have time to make a dreamboard. But I always make time to make a dreamboard! Thank goodness, I was able to sit for a whilelast night and discover what's percolating under the Full Frost Moon. I'm looking forward to spending some time  thinking about what it's saying to me.



Shannon

Late Add but wanted to get my dreamboard in, it's been several months since I created one but it just felt right last night (and I ran across a bunch of magazines while cleaning up this week - woohoo!). Colour story is very different than I usually have, a lot... softer. Weird!

Photobucket

Suzie

Yesterday was about getting the last big pain-in-the-ass appointment out of the way. It took much longer than I expected and we had to drive home in the dark but thankfully the snow held off. I can't help it. I just hate going out this time of year. I keep saying appointments are done and I can stay home but stuff keeps coming up. Arg!!

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Adore the magic touch lady at the bottom and the spoons! So much winter magic going on here Jamie. I think it's time for me to think about doing a dreamboard too.

Shannon said...

Looks like lots of festivities this winter Jamie! I definitely see celebration and winter goodness and drama all in there. Lovely!

Suzie, way to go for getting to your appointments! I wasn't sure if there were more on the way, or just more stuff happening. Either way, you are dealing with it so yippee for that! And... chocolate :)

Late add picture for me! I'm so on a diff schedule and forgot to get it in the post before konking out last night!

Suzie Ridler said...

Lots of warmth there Shannon, even though it may not be as colourful as you usually have. Very sensual and artistic, nice! Good for you for getting one done.

Well appointments just seem to keep coming up for me but I am hoping that is it for a while. I know, last thing I expected when seeing a lawyer would be to sit staring at chocolates for a long time, LOL.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, Shannon, I love your dreamboard. There's a real glow and warmth to it. And through the centre, there looks like a whole pathway made up of those lighter colours. Fascinating. I'm glad the Full Frost Moon felt like the right time :)

I'm so glad you got the last appointment taken care of, Suzie! And that the snow stayed away. Time for some cozy time instead of all this trekking and waiting! Though that's always better with chocolate ;)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Thanks for the feedback on the dreamboard. I feel like the Magic Touch lady is responsible for the Wild Swans project :) I definitely love how these dreamboards take me through the seasons. I can feel the things I like about the winter here.