The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, November 23, 2012

November 23, 2012

Jamie

So... I'm meeting up with my friend Annabel for a glass of wine and I'm there early so I stop into Indigo. There's quite a buzz in the air, quite a few people around, and I'm like, "Hmm.. I wonder who is going to be here?" Pete flippin' Townsend, that's who! (No pun intended) I couldn't believe it. He arrived just in time for me to take a picture before I headed out to meet Annabel.



Shannon

I got out to the library yesterday (I even did a Library Loot Vlog!) and got a whole bunch of exciting stuff. Looks like Gobo finds it exciting too! I should try and keep him a little more away from the library books because other people will read them and ... like .. allergies & all. But that will be next time! This time I'm set on enjoying the moment!


Photobucket

Suzie

My crafts room continues to be a disaster. Even a dumping group for my clean laundry (which I have put away). I think I have to really give it a once over before I can expect myself to want to spend time in here. I really do not like mess. Project number 1? Move my drill press to my bookcase and get my mini toaster oven off the floor. Just doing that would make a big difference.

6 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Pete Townsend was on Jon Stewart because of an autobiography he wrote so I guess that's why he was there, that is so cool! And so Toronto. One of the things I loved best (besides family of course) about living there.

Shannon, Gobo loves paper doesn't he! Cute little library book monsters.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

That's exactly it, Suzie. It was so cool to walk into that completely unexpectedly!

Shannon, I totally love the idea of a Library Loot Vlog!! I'm going to check it out :)

One step at a time, Suzie! It's true. That makes all the difference. I totally love your chair, by the way!

Shannon said...

Pete Townsend! Holy smokes! You never know what's going to happen when you are out and about, eh? How awesome that you were early and ended up getting to see him! That's totally cool, Jamie!

It so helps to have a space you want to be in to get stuff done Suzie, sounds like you have the next step for what would help and that's awesome! Sometimes those little shifts can helps so much, and then really can make even more little shifts happen in the future :)

Getting to the library was awesome, and the library loot vlog is going over well so far! I hope the books and films end up being awesome too!

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, Shannon's Library Loot vlog rocked! I love that you're wearing your hair up and your classes Shannon, were you going for a library vibe? So cool either way.

I just noticed my Beadaholique reveal has skyrocketed! I wonder why/how that happens.

We inherited that chair from Reg's Mom and I love it. Absolutely love it.

Yes, little shifts Shannon, that's what I need. I think I also need a box to contain some stuff. It's getting crazy!

Shannon said...

lol I wasn't particularly going for the librarian vibe, but thought it was more 'acceptable' thematically to have my glasses on. I hate wearing them in videos though. Ah, well.

Suzie Ridler said...

I thought you looked great and totally fit the part Shannon! :) BTW, I am currently attacking my crafts room and am feeling better. Thanks for the inspiration!