The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, November 12, 2012

November 12, 2012

Jamie

I am so glad that we got out to the movies this weekend! I can't believe we haven't seen anything since you were here, Suzie! Though the reviews of this film seem rather mixed, I just loved it. In part that's because it's telling a story I love to hear, that we are all connected and what we do matters.


Shannon

I can't believe I'm already 2 seasons through my Star Trek: The Next Generation rewatch. It's been so much fun and I've really enjoying reflected back on each episode as I watch them but wowzers, doing a season sum-up takes way longer than I'd like! But I finally got my Season 2 archive and reflection done and I'm very happy with it. Now I can't wait for Season 3 to start later today!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow I haven't even uploaded my pics from the weekend and I have one from Cloud Atlas too! I had so much fun seeing the movie together, I can't believe it's been so long either! Hopefully that will be a changing trend :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I totally thought we were going to have the same picture, hehe! It is awfully nice to be out to the movies again. I see quite a few on our horizon, I bet!

I'm so glad that you're enjoying TNG! It's funny revisiting it through you and seeing how memories of the show are also tied to memories of our lives!