The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 11, 2012: Rewind

Jamie

This is a double rewind! First, it takes us back to spending a day in 2007 at Mom's going through slides and seeing if we could clean them up. Second it takes us back to this beautiful moment with Shannon and Jason when they were just wee. How cute are they!! Totally irresistable.


Photobucket
Suzie

Took this photograph in spring of 2011 when Jamie came to visit. That's us in Lunenburg. So many places are only open for less than half a year here. I feel like I should put this sign up on my house. With being sick and it getting cold, I will be inside until May. I'm so exhausted that right now, once my cupboards are full again and I stock up on yarn I will be OK with it. The season of the hermit has started.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, closed for pretty much 1/2 the year! One way to look at it is to be in tuned to the seasons and matching rhythms of them :) I hope the stock-up goes well!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

What a great visit that was! I loved Lunenburg, even with so much closed. That cafe we did go to was amazing - both times!

I hope that stocking up and staying in helps bring you back to health, Suzie!

Shannon said...

omg, that's me and Jason? Wow! I totally don't recognize myself but now I can see it!! hehe

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

That's you all right - total cutie!

Suzie Ridler said...

Lunenburg is the best no matter what, it is true. Loved that cafe, so good. I often think of those warm cookies on the cold day.

Oh Shannon, you are so cute I can't stand it! And Jason too. I am so grateful for you sharing this Jamie and for doing that work with Mom. This is a total treasure.

BTW, I mentioned to Mom about Goo Gone. It is amazing for removing gunk but if you use it, definitely test it first.