The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

November 14, 2012

Jamie

I had a very social day yesterday. First out for coffee with my dear friend Amy who always inspires me. Then recording stART with you two - woohoo, more inspirational goodness! And then a chat with Sunny and then a Skype tea with my friend Cynthia. Feeling so blessed to have so many lovely people in my life!


Shannon

My Countdown to Breaking Dawn Part 2 continues with re-watching New Moon, and although I was frightfully disappointed in the film initially it appears I'm come to terms with it's shortfallings and now can enjoying it for the many awesome moments, and even laugh at the bad ones.  I share all about the rewatch experience of New Moon here.


Crocheted Futurama Brain Slug

Suzie

Getting to share my latest creation with you two yesterday was definitely the highlight of my day!

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Shannon, I can't believe the whole Twilight experience is coming to a close! Love that you're doing this project as the date for the last movies comes up.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Aw, man! I had put my pic in yesterday but it totally disappeared!I've re-added it.

I'm psyched we have tickets to wrap up the Twilight experience, Shannon! What a great way to prep for the experience, immersing yourself in it the way you are!

Suzie, that brain slug is truly amazing. I am so impressed with what you have learned to do!

Shannon said...

What an awesome time it was to chat with you two yesterday and so cool to see your brain slug Suzie! I love the pic Jamie, I'm trying to figure out if I've been where that is...I don't know!

Rewatching the TwiFilms has been really fun and it's so weird that is it coming to a close in just a few days. Sigh.

Suzie Ridler said...

Very cool hangout spot Jamie and wow, you are a socialite!

You two are going to have a great time going to see Twilight, I love that it has turned into such a big experience and journey Shannon.

I kept the slug "under wraps" (LOL) so I could reveal it in stART, so glad you both like it! I have come a long way since my zombie bunny.