The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2, 2012

Jamie

We had a quiet, cozy day yesterday. It totally felt like Boxing Day! I think that's a new tradition that I'd like to put in place. Clearly Jinx liked it. She has this new habit of really finding comfort in face-planting! She's loving pressing her head into blankets or backpacks or me. It's totally cute.


Shannon

Still enjoying the Halloween awesomeness, and last night I sure did enjoy the yummy, nummy leftovers of the amazing ribs we had on Halloween! Wow. Unbelievable.



Hal-Con Q&A with Inner Space's Ajay Fry

Suzie

I was mostly on the computer yesterday working on Hal-Con coverage. Either that or sleeping on the couch. I seem to have gotten a sore throat but I'm hoping I can kick this cold in the butt right away.

I have done the major coverage and now is just the fun stuff I want to share which rocks. Here is me, Reg/Khan and Ajah from Inner Space. What a sweetie!

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That is the cutest thing ever! OMG, Jinx, how sweet. I adore the photo.

Lots of yummy goodness going on there Shannon, nice!

Shannon said...

Face-planter Jinx! It's a new skill that definitely give +5 to cute :)

And I totally love the Hal-Con pic of you and reg with Ajay! That is so amazing!

Sounds like it was a nice wrap up, rest up and tuck in day for all of us :)

Suzie Ridler said...

I know, that's like way off the chart of cuteness, isn't it Shannon?

Ajay was so sweet, it was great to meet him.

Yes, resting a lot today too so I don't have any interesting photos for tomorrow. Just put up the auction video which took forever!