The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, November 9, 2012

November 9, 2012


Jamie

If you look real close you can see Shannon's toe on the left and there I am on the right. We had a great time walking to the library yesterday. It was a beautiful day in a beautiful neighbourhood with beautiful company. What a joy.

Shannon

I know this isn't a superglam image, but for someone whose had a persistently drippy tap for two weeks this is a thing of beauty!  And it actually moves left to right, which my last tap didn't do at all.  Finally I can get a bowl in the sink without having to angle it 'just so'.  WOOHOO!

Photobucket

Suzie

Reg's birthday was a bust. He came home sick and soaked to the bone. I tried to make him this dessert which I actually completely burned. I had to cancel his surprise birthday party because the poor guy is just not well enough to go. I didn't even get a chance to buy him something for his birthday so all I really gave him was my cold. My chicken mushroom crepes were kick ass though but still. We need a mulligan.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh to see sunshine and dry leaves! Nice and I am glad you both had a lovely walk to the library.

Shannon, as someone who lived with a broken tap in my kitchen for six months, I know that is absolutely a thing of beauty. I am so glad you have a non-drippy tap and a tap that moves!!!

Shannon said...

It was so awesome to go to the library! I haven't been for months and months and months and really missed it. The only thing is, this library is *really small*, but with a great DVD collection. I can't wait to go back!

I'm so sorry the dessert burned Suzie and you had to rearrange Reg's Bday plans because he was a sick boo. What a challenge! I'm glad to hear the dinner still rocked :)

I'm still loving my new tap. I can't believe how much the old one was driving me bananas!!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

It was so great to get to the library and such a beautiful day! I ended up walking all through the neighbourhood and just enjoying the houses and the vibe, asking the Universe what I could do to get me over there :)

Oh, Suzie, I'm so sorry that yesterday was such a rough day. It sounds like you guys are in serious need of some rest, relaxation and recoup! I'm sending good vibes.

Yay to fixed taps! I have this weird feeling that it also fixed up some leaking energy. It's so nice when things are fixed!

Suzie Ridler said...

I am so happy you got the library Shannon, yay!!! Too bad it's small but great DVDs? That sounds awesome to me! I wonder if your tap was the sound I keep hearing when we record Hexed? That would have driven me crazy, you deserve a new tap and Jamie's right, a great symbolic changed too.

Oh I know, poor Reg. Seriously, it was rough. His eye condition is bad and being sick on top of it is really not good news and having to cancel his bday party... I'm hoping we do get some rest and maybe get out to see the new Bond movie which he really wants to see.