The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

January 4, 2015

Jamie
 
Way backin January of 2007 Shannon and I took a Saturday morning class on how to knit. She, of course, went on to knit ever since (wow, 8 years!) and I am just now starting to learn again.


Suzie

I have been working on a top secret creative project and got one more part done today! It was so much fun to be in my crafts room. :)

2 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, my goodness, top secret! I am so curious to hear all about it! One day maybe there will be a reveal on stART!

Shannon said...

Our first knitting class Jamie! I can't believe that was 8 years ago. I do remember it was really cold that day, lol. I had a blast learning how to knit together and I'm so excited to see you knitting again, woohoo!!

I'm so curious as to what your top secret project is Suzie! So far right now I'm just getting geometry shapes. I bet it's not a math project ...