The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, January 22, 2015

January 22, 2015

Jamie

Okay.... so I didn't take this picture yesterday but I just had to celebrate Suzie with a birthday party!! You were awesome then and you're awesome now, Suzie! I love you!! Happy birthday. I'm celebrating YOU today!


Shannon

I've been having fun with Just Dance now that my controller has arrived, and I earned this trophy today. I have no idea what it means, but it makes me happy! BTW Suzie, if you feel like groovin' along to some of the Just Dance songs, I would recommend THIS one - especially for today ;).


Suzie

Apparently I am making an infinity hat because I have to keep undoing it over and over. I am no good at counting! I actually took this to an appointment of Reg's which was fun to do while I waited. But the bigs news is the launch of my new blog: www.suziethefoodie.com. I got it to work and even imported my blog so the content is there now. Photos don't look great but hey, I am not complaining. I got it all done just before midnight and now I can just celebrate my birthday and hope people update their feeds and bookmarks. What a day!

4 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Woot, Shannon! I'm glad you're hitting the dance floor. I think that trophy means you got all the gold moves for that song! WTG!

What a great idea to bring your crochet with you, Suzie! I did that with granny square and it was such a relief to just sit there doing my thing.

Yay you on the website!! What a great way to celebrate your birthday. Happy Birthday, Suzie! May this be a remarkably magical and wonderful year. ((bighugs))

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

And I'm totally dancing along to Shannon's dance pick for you!

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, I have never seen that photo!!! I LOVE it and I remember that day and that party, although not everyone there but most of them. And look at Jason!!! And the piano and the china cabinet. :) Thank you so much for the bday surprise.

Shannon, that's awesome you are dancing and thanks for sharing the bday song with me, I added it to my Just Dance playlist. :)

Thank you both, it's been a fantastic day! I spoiled myself completely and utterly and am very happy about it. :)

Shannon said...

What an awesome birthday picture Jamie! Suzie's looks sooooo happy! YAY for Birthday goodness, Happy Birthday Suzie!!

Suzie that is so cool that you took your crocheting on the go! I wonder if there is something that can help with the counting, I know knitting has row counters but I've never used them. And gratz on diving into the new site. Wow, when you set your sights on something you really go for it! I am very impressed, and have updated my blog reader with the new feed as requested!

All the gold moves in a song? WOW! That's cool. Go-Gold!