The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, January 18, 2015

January 18, 2015: Random


Shannon

I often like to have a light watch or a rewatch at night when I journal, and recently started randomly (that's the random connect) watching Beauty and the Beast Season 2 on Showcase.ca. I fell out of watching it last year, but do enjoy it and maybe this way I'll be caught up when it comes back...which is simply "soon". Heh. Bit of an odd random, but I only had so many pics to pick from as I'm testing out a different computer!


Suzie

Cutest zamboni ever! And, it has a fin on top.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

That is an awesome zamboni Suzie! And talk about random...where did you see that??? Doesn't look like much ice around there.... ;)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

A hothead and a cute zamboni! That's a great random day!!

Suzie Ridler said...

That's Beauty and the Beast? I thought it would be Constantine, considering the image. I hope it's a good season. I wish I could have stuck with that one.

Isn't that zamboni adorable? There is a small skating rink downtown in front of the art gallery, it's like 1/8 of Nathan Phillips so they just need a mini one.