The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, January 11, 2015

January 11, 2015: Random

Jamie 

I'm not sure what could be more random than Alpha the Oodle. When Shannon and I popped into the dollar store, I saw this little guy and almost didn't take him home because he cost $3. It turns out you can doodle on these oodles with permanent marker and that made my creativity go wild. Not only did I bring Alpha home, I went back to the store and bought every Oodle they had!


Shannon

I love when I get a shot like this, even when it's not what I was trying to capture it still looks freaking cool.


Suzie

I had just gotten in from outside at a cafe and had been holding my camera and took this picture and didn't realize at the time my hands had been so warm and the camera so cool that it was all foggy, except where Reg was standing in line to get coffee and hot chocolate. I thought that was weird and random!

8 comments:

The Happy Whisk said...

Love the spooky effect.

Suzie Ridler said...

Me too! Ended up being so cool that the only thing that was clear was Reg.

The Happy Whisk said...

That's because he's an angel and so, you get to see him clearly.

Suzie Ridler said...

I love how you think! :) Although he would laugh at the analogy but I believe it. He's a real warrior of light.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Isn't that just perfect! What a special photo that turned out to be!

Shannon said...

I love that you now have oodles of Oodles Jamie! Alpha is so cute, I love the horns and can totally imagine little spears and flags and such in those hand grips.

Wow that is a wild effect Suzie, temperature does crazy things, I'm glad it wasn't a lasting effect to the lens!

First of the late adds from me (for realz this time).

Suzie Ridler said...

Oodles of oodles, that is awesome and Shannon, what is that exactly? Is it from a game?

Shannon said...

I'm suprized you don't recognize it Suzie! It's the traditional season finale intro for Supernatural that says "The Road So Far", but it's just small because I was watching on my phone.