The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

January 28, 2015

Jamie 

Over the past few days my writing desk has been morphing from a a pile holder to an actual space that I'm using and also really enjoying. I've been having a fun time watching it come together, from the guitar to the oodles, from the weepign pussy willow to my framed bear. Not to mention my puppet Twinkle. I like the portrait it is of me right now.


Shannon

I've been really wanting to do my nails recently, and I just got a base/top coat and this awesome red so it was time to get it on! And I'm loving the colour. I'm so curious to how long it will hold up. Fingers crossed it lasts long enough to keep enjoying it!



Suzie

I don't think I took one photograph on Tuesday! I was so busy getting out doing errands, coming home and making cookies, then doing paperwork. So here's my bday popcorn post. I have come to realize that my mic is super strong in comparison to my video so I apologize for the garish intro.

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

You are so good at doing your nails and the colour is gorgeous! Nice.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, it's like you're both doing product testing! The nail polish looks great, Shannon! I hope the base coat/top coat helps it hold up well.

I really enjoyed your video, Suzie! I'm a popcorn fiend and so it was so interesting to consider another way of having it!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

And late add from me! I totally thought I had posted it - but I guess I didn't!

Suzie Ridler said...

It really is a portrait of you Jamie! I love that there is cuteness, nature, art, music… What a beautiful life and space you have created.

I hope you enjoy the popcorn Jamie! It has very few ingredients and is all natural. The only popcorn I would put near the microwave and it's just to heat it up. Can't believe I forgot to open the bag though!

Shannon said...

That is so exciting that your space is becoming one you are using and enjoying Jamie, and that it's changing too - how fun! It looks totally lively and full of energy :)

I think it's awesome you tested popcorn and watched Wonder Woman on your birthday Suzie! That is so much fun! When you put the popcorn in I was like, where is the hole? I am glad it didn't explode and that it was tasty...and warm.

Thanks for saying I do my nails well Suzie, I never really thought of that! I have really been happy with how they turned out. I think I would LOVE to product test nail polish Jamie... might be a slippery slope, hehe!