The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, January 23, 2015

January 23, 2014



Shannon

It was awesome to get out today and work on Beta goodness. I had a great time! I did the journal questions, came up with a plan and of course...made lists. Feels like the wheels are being set in motion for sure. And, it's actually the first time I've gone out for coffee this year, and I really miss it when I don't do it. I would totally like to do this weekly. It helps clear the mind, get focused and just enjoy the world. Delightful.


Suzie

Hey Shannon, we have a similar (kind of) colour story! LOL. Oh yesterday was crazy! Crazy-awesome. Reg took me to Fabricland and Michaels. In the photo you can see the swatches of colour I will be using for my next T-shirt design. I'm very excited about it. Now I just have to find time to work on all my projects! It was a fantastic day. I even went out to VV on my own for some kitchen treats. It rocked.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Shannon, I am so glad you got to go out! Oh it's wonderful to do that and with a notebook and a project like that. Wonderful. I'm finding the process super helpful too, thanks Jamie!

Late add from me. I was up working on WordPress trying to get the bugs out all night.

Shannon said...

We do have a similar colour story here Suzie, who would have thought we'd both have pink and green!

I'm so glad you got to go shopping on your birthday and pick up so many treats to enjoy, I'm very curious to hear what your next Tshirt will be like...it looks a lot of fun already! And YAY for VVing on Bday for kitchen treats. Fun times!

Suzie Ridler said...

And if you include the mug and your banana bread, I have those colours too!

Thanks Shannon. My bday was a ton of fun and I love having projects to work on. :) And the gear I need to play!