The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Rewind: July 8, 2012

Jamie

Well, we're still in Portland so I wasn't sure that I could do a rewind but then I thought I'd simply share with you the oldest picture on my netbook. And here it is. I'm kind of liking the sentiment too!


Under Our Willow Tree

Suzie

I love this picture of Mom on her graduation day from U of T. So stylin', so smart.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Awesome way to work the rewind in Jamie! And such a sweet picture.

And wow, I've never seen that pic of Mom on gradutation day! Thanks so much for sharing it Suzie!

Suzie Ridler said...

I love that idea of rewind Jamie! And it is so sweet. :)

You're welcome Shannon! I had a feeling I might have forgotten to show you that one. I took it off Mom's computer when I was visiting. I totally love it.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, what an awesome picture! I just love having this rewind to Mom. Thank you so much for sharing it, Suzie.