The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, July 23, 2012

July 23, 2012

 
Jamie

I've been playing around with a creative idea for my upcoming retreat in Sedona: paper dolls! I had so much fun creating this doll. I know it will be a fun and insightful creative project for the women who come to participate!


Shannon

It's my BIRTHDAY!!! Party time :)


Suzie

I just wanted to say Happy Birthday Shannon! Oh I miss you so much already! :) Have a kick ass day today and night too, so much cool TV to watch if you're home. :)

7 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Happy birthday, Shannon!!! Woohooo!!! Bring on the party :)

What an amazing picture - so beautiful, so inviting, so fun! I hope you have an amazing day today and that this marks the beginning of a truly magical time.

Love you!

Suzie Ridler said...

Love that paper doll Jamie, how cool is that?

Happy Birthday Shannon! Sorry was a little late to the game and I agree with Jamie, I totally love that photo.

May this year bring lots of success and glamour! Happy Birthday Shannon! Love you!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I totally love that picture of Shannon! Of course, I'm immediately trying to place it. Where are you guys?

Suzie Ridler said...

Spring Rolls! Which is where you're going tonight, right? it's their "Go!" section.

Wish I could be there!!!

Shannon said...

It's collage and birthday awesomeness! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!! I was trying to place that pic of me too and then I realized it was from Suzie's last trip - was great that we just avoided the rain to enjoy some din-din!

Love the paper doll Jamie! It's so you!!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Spring Rolls! It's getting to be a tradition :) Which is awesome, because I love their General Tao's chicken! :)

And thanks for the nice words about the doll. I just love her!

Suzie Ridler said...

Yup, I kept that picture as a surprise for you Shannon, you look awesome!

The doll is so you Jamie! Love the creative energy going on. Nicely done!