The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 12, 2012



 Jamie

Yesterday I was back to regular Wednesday co-working with Tanya - and thank goodness, we so needed to debrief from the World Domination Summit. So much so that we chatted for 6 hours straight!




Shannon

Getting back into the regular swing of things and that includes recording Hexed with Suzie! I snagged a pic while we were doing some tech-testing. Sneaky me!

Photobucket

Suzie

Yes! Had a great chat with Shannon yesterday, loved it. I also seemed to have come down with a stomach flu (boo) but I did turn on my camcorder yesterday and learned how to open the lens! Today I am going to do the Ask Suzie the Foodie video with it, fingers crossed. I am so excited but my stomach is in knots so this must be big.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Six hours! Wow!!! That is amazing Jamie and I can imagine needing to debrief all that intel with someone.

Shannon, you are sneaky! I love it, hehe. Oh I was trying so hard to get that software to work. Hopefully it won't screw up tomorrow for my big interview.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Thanks, Suzie. It's true! There was so much to talk about.

I'm so sorry to hear about the stomach flu. Good for you for making progress with your camcorder. Can't wait to see your video!

Shannon, "Sneaky-Sneaky" (Pssst... name that movie, hehe!)

Shannon said...

Wow! Look at that awesome big flower thing! I always forget what they are called. Fabulous debriefing, it's so needed after such a big event!

Way to go on starting to work with your camera Suzie! That's so exciting and I can't wait to see the video. You can do it!

Hmm... is the quote... Frosty?