The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rewind: July 29, 2012



Jamie
 

For some reason I've been thinking about Cape Cod lately. Shannon and I went 5 years ago in October and had an amazing time - though you can't tell by the serious look on my face here, LOL. You think I'd be smiling on the back of a dinosaur in a beautiful beach town! Maybe I was trying to look scary :)



Suzie

Mom shared this photo with me when I was visiting. I think her and Dad are on vacation and Mom's pregnant with Jamie! Wish I could remember where this was.

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh I love that picture Jamie. I can just hear you saying your classic line with a straight face, "Hil-arious."

I know that trip meant so much to both of you. I envy you that you have both been there! Although I had no idea you encountered a dragon on your trip.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

LOL! That totally really did make me laugh out loud. Thanks, Suzie!

And wow, I love that picture of Mom and me ;) I've never seen it before. Suzie, you really got some rewind treasures!

Shannon said...

Hahah, yes, the totally calm moment with the dragon :) That was such a fun trip, I can't believe how many places you've been since Jamie!

Lovely picture of Mom (and Jamie ;), How wonderful for her to share it with you Suzie!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

That really was an adventure. Maybe one year we'll hold our sister summit elsewhere! Wouldn't that be cool?

Suzie Ridler said...

I think that would be amazing Jamie!!! I keep thinking of PEI since you mentioned it to me but we could go anywhere we want!