The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, July 19, 2012

July 19, 2012



Shannon

Nails are still holding up strong almost a week in! And funny that yesterday I spent a lot of time organizing my pictures on the computer but didn't *take* many!


Suzie

I saw this necklace at the Superstore on Monday. It was $14 and I just could not spend the money. I said to myself, wait for a sale. I wasn't even supposed to stop by the grocery store on Wednesday but Reg needed something. I found myself pulled to look at the necklace again and it was 50% off!

It's hard to tell from the photo but it's like a champagne peach. ;) The beads are glass, very heavy and high quality. Not bad for $7. I feel like I am manifesting a wardrobe, now that I can visualize it. How weird and cool!

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Those nails are impressive, I have to say! You're making me think of getting some. :) They look great! I plan on a photo organizing night tomorrow.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, it's glam day and I missed it!!

My nails are holding up remarkably well too - and I've been cleaning, gardening and even trying to get paint out of the rug so they are amazing me.

Wow, Suzie, that is a beautiful necklace! Great colour and sparkle - and great manifesting too! Wow!

Shannon the Movie Moxie said...

omg, it was a totally beauty (& amazing deal) day!

Suzie Ridler said...

Jamie, I think every day for you is glam day. :) You were with us in spirit!

I have to say, I am super impressed with the nails. Makes me seriously consider it. If they can hang touch like that, maybe they can handle my roughness in the kitchen.

Thank you! So glad you like the necklace. :) I love it and now have to figure out a reason to wear it, I love it so much.

It was a beauty and deal day Shannon!