The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Saturday, July 28, 2012

July 28, 2012

Jamie 

I love the Olympics. What a treat to hang out at my place last night watching the Opening Ceremonies. The lighting of the torch/cauldron in particular was magnificent!
 

Suzie

Yesterday was all about going out and getting stuff done! And of course, it had to rain but it wasn't too bad. Library books, some supplies and food and I am good for the weekend. Especially excited about getting True Blood from the library!!! Already watched one episode and I can't believe how much I have missed the characters!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

The Opening Ceremoniew were so much fun to watch together Jamie, it's amazing how different they are country to country & I love the country parade!

Sounds like you got lots of errands done Suzie, and if they result in getting to see True Blood that doesn't sounds like a chore at all! I will have to catch up too so we can chat about it :)

Oh I've been such a slacker with pics recently!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh that's so exciting you both got to watch it together! Reg and I missed the first half hour and must admit, the parts we saw were a little confusing. Still, quite the show! You're right Shannon, so different from country to country.

Exactly, the things I will do for TV! I got a good feeling about this season Shannon, at least how it's starting out so I hope you like it too.

Not to worry, join in with photos when you want!

Shannon said...

I have to say that although S4 of True Blood didn't get the best all-around reaction, I have a feeling we'll love it.

Suzie Ridler said...

Shannon, I think you're right! :)