The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

July 24, 2012

Jamie

It was all about Shannon's birthday yesterday! We had birthday burritos and cupcakes and cake and presents and watched half of the first season of Misfits! We even figured out a new app I got and were able to come u with this cake-like compilation of celebratory photos. Yay!



Shannon

Birthday Cake (which followed Birthday Burritos at Casa JJ! It was so nice to celebrate even though I think all the plans for the day changed but it was lovely to celebrate :)


Tall Ships & Taste of Nova Scotia Festivals

Suzie

For me, yesterday was quite boring. Just did a lot of food shopping and cleaning so I would rather share this photo of me as a pirate at the Tall Ships Festival from over the weekend.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Sounds like the celebratory theme continues! Suzie I loved seeing you all pirate-y! That's awesome. And I love the birthday collage Jamie, and the cake & cupcakes & burritos too! :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Thanks Shannon and it sounds like you had a great birthday, woot! Isn't it funny how plans change are organic like that? I had a burrito on the weekend too so I was with you in foodie spirit. That cake? OMG, looks amazing! And Jamie, that app is the coolest!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Suzie, I LOVE that picture of you!! So, awesome. Having fun with costumes - Arrrgh matey!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Woohoo! I love the picture of the cake. Those candles are awesome, aren't they? Justin picked them for you :)