The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

July 3, 2012

Jamie

Time for a haircut! It's crazy but I find when my hair is short I'm more likely to need a cut sooner and less likely to think I do! With WDS on the horizon, it seemed like a good time to snip-snip. The funny thing was that as busy as it was Sunday for Canada, it was that quiet this holiday Monday.


Shannon

Not my glam-e-ist shot but one of the few I took today, so ... here it is! It was in prep of taking a vlog, I always take a shot to see it the backgrounds aligned.



Suzie

We had the craziest weather yesterday! Three thunderstorms and this was the last one, which started with hail. I grabbed my camera from the kitchen right away to shoot it. I apologize for Reg's swearing. Hopefully the car is OK. This place is insane!

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Love the short haircut Jamie! Super stylin'!

Shannon, I do the same thing, take a test shot. I really loved your book to film vlog for the wallflower movie, I hope we get that here. I like that it is about a boy and the book sounds quite fascinating, almost post modern.

I still can't get over the hail storm. I do hope that our car was OK and not damaged. Craziness!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, what a hail storm - and in July! Was the car okay, Suzie?

Shannon, I love that you gave us a behind-the-scenes prep shot!

Suzie Ridler said...

Just asked Reg, apparently it is OK thank goodness. As you could tell, he was just a tad worried. We get the craziest weather!