The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

July 26, 2012

Jamie

Shannon and I ended up in one of my very favourite Toronto neighbourhoods yesterday. It was sunny, breezy and we had a coffee on a patio on College Street. The coffee shop was right beside a restaurant getting a big delivery of fresh herbs - the smell was out of this world!




Suzie

It was so awesome to see Shannon open her birthday present from me and Reg live on Skype! I am so glad you have a new project to work on now Shannon and I know that colour is going to look amazing on you. :) Yay to finally be able to make a v-neck cable sweater!!!

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh I totally love that quote Jamie! Now that is a way of thinking about style I get.

Great photo too, love the movement going on and the colours.

Sounds the perfect day out to me and I envy you enjoying the scent of all those fresh herbs!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, I love that pic!! Technology is awesome. I'm so glad you got to share that birthday moment together.

And I'm so glad we can share moments here. I love you both so much!

Suzie Ridler said...

Me too Jamie, I totally wasn't expecting it either, Shannon showed fantastic self-restraint. :) I loved seeing you open your present Shannon! I do hope you enjoy making and wearing the sweater.

I love you both so much too! So, so much.

Hugs
Suzie

Shannon said...

Oh now I feel so relieved that it's okay I didn't take a picture because I was present for both! Totally love that quote Jamie and it was a lot of fun to hang out together. Thanks so much for the sweater Suzie! I can't wait to start making it, I checked my gauge and it's perfect which I don't think I've ever had happen before!

Suzie Ridler said...

Isn't it amazing you got to hang out with both of us Shannon? So cool! I love that you have the right gauge, needles... everything you need for the sweater Shannon. And I am totally signing up for their catalogue. Danger danger!