The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10, 2012

Jamie

And this is, quite simply, why I love to come home.


Shannon

I know it's totally all been about WDS the past little while and today was the trek home as well as the big YES to deciding to go back next year. It's given me so much to think about that my head is literally swimming.
Photobucket
Suzie


I was so exhausted yesterday and had a bad headache that I did not take one photograph. I didn't do much of anything. I wanted to charge up my new camcorder that I got at Best Buy (woot!) over the weekend but could not even open the box. I can't believe it. It's now up to $400 and I got it for $279. Hope I get to that today, so many projects I want to get started! No more headaches!!!

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I love that you already decided to go back next year Shannon! I am seriously considering it myself for 2014.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Woohooo!! Congrats on the camcorder, Suzie! I can't wait to see what you end up creating with it.

I hope you got some rest and are feeling better soon.

And yay to returning to WDS, Shannon! I bought my ticket too. We are so on. Suzie, it would be so exciting if you came too! Wow, sisters!!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I hope you guys don't mind me going back in time (yep, I have a time machine) and adding pics. I just hated missing out on a couple of days!

Suzie Ridler said...

Such a cute picture of you and Justin! I just posted about me coming home with a photo of Reg at the airport, isn't that funny.

Love that you are catching up here Jamie and adding photos, it rocks that you have such a powerful time machine.

I am about the work on the camcorder this aft. I get so nervous about new things like this but I am taking it as a good sign.

Yes, all the Ridler sisters at one conference?! Wouldn't that rock?!

Shannon said...

WOOHOO to camcorder goodness Suzie! That is so freaking exciting I can't wait to see your new vids :)

And YAY to happy coming home to your honey Jamie!!!! You two look so cute!