The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Rewind: April 22, 2012

Jamie

Way back when, one of the very first things I participated in online was a postcard swap. I collaged 12 postcards, of which this is one, and sent them to different people around the world. Who knew that this was going to be the beginning of something marvellous!


Under Our Willow Tree

Suzie

Reg's mom always wants us to go into the basement and look for stuff we want to take home with us. The other weekend I was shocked to find this antique Kodak Brownie camera! It was her mom's!

Now the one I had was much newer but the chance to have an antique version of the camera that started my photo obsession... I actually said yes to. I rarely buy anything that will just sit on a shelf but this will now connect my love of photography to Reg's family. Such a gift that I will cherish.

1 comment:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, that is so awesome, Suzie!! Wow, what a treasure. I'm so glad you said yes.