The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, July 13, 2015

June 13, 2015

Jamie

It has honestly been all kittens all the time at our place! I've been writing a ton, mostly about the kittens, and diving into launching a live version of Sparkles to raise money for their care. I've been trying to be good about getting out for a walk or even into the backyard just to reconnect with things outside the Kitten Zone :) It was great to have Art Day this week though I'm really thankful that we decided to simply journal and collage. Sticking with dry mediums was a little easier considering our new buddies and also feeling super tired. All in all a great day :) (PS Scout let me stroke his paw today!!)


Shannon

Kitties!!! How is it possible for them to be so cute all of the time! It is mystifying, and I love it. I love when I can get a picture of all three of them, and this one was especially a treat because Shibumi just peaked her head out for a moment and then was in a moment obscured by Escher. They are such a treat to hang out with.


Suzie

What a busy weekend we had! It was Killarney Day on Saturday, which we love. It's our community centre's summer celebration day and Reg's kung fu school performed. This is just a small portion of the entire kung fu school but they did absolutely amazing. Reg did a sword solo that was out of this world too. We also went over to a friend's and played D&D. No wonder I am so tired during the week. Weekends can be crazy!

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wow, sounds like a lot of fun, Suzie! It's amazing how quickly you guys found your way into community! That is awesome. You must be home.

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh I know, life must totally all be about the kittens! I'm glad you had time to journal for art day.

Yes, we are definitely home! Although I would be happier if we were less busy we we were actually HOME, LOL. But it's good.

Shannon said...

All kittens ALL THE TIME! I think it's awesome how much you are updating on the kitten-ness, it's so exciting and it's amazing how much happens. It was really cool to try a dry medium art day too, we gotta keep that one in our back pockets for future possibilities!

Wow that sounds like such an exciting event and so awesome that Reg has a kick ass sword solo..how many people can say that! All that and D&D to boot! Sounds like a really exciting weekend :)

Late add from me (guess which 3 furry friends are in it...hehe)