The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, July 10, 2015

June 10, 2015

Jamie 

I can't believe it's been a week! We've certainly made a ton of progress: not hiding, coming close (real close) for feeding, the tiniest bit of petting, names and, the big news, two purrs! Both Scout and Shibumi have purred a bit. Yay!! This really is a whole-heart adventure. Suzie, I wish you could be here too!
 

Suzie

I am running out of meds so I had to go out to drop off a prescription so I picked up some goodies along the way. Air quality is now at 5 which is very bad and there are around 30 new fires every day. I'm back in my sweltering apartment with no air to breathe. My doc suggested getting a portable air conditioner but Reg said they're almost $400. If this keeps up though, I don't know how I'll get through the summer. $2 McFrappés only go so far!

2 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, Suzie, how uncomfortable - and nerve wracking too! It's good you have some great supplies. I hope things settle down soon! ((bighugs))

Sorry I haven't been up-to-date with posting, everyone! It's been quite an adjustment this week. I hope to be back on it this week :)

Shannon said...

Happy 1-week anniversary with the kitties Jamie! So exciting :) I think it's amazing they have come so far in just a week. I think it's cuz they have awesome cat mamma looking after them :)

I'm glad you were able to get out a bit Suzie but sucks that the air quality is so bad. I wonder how long the fires will last. The summer isn't usually anywhere near that hot, I hope it changes soon.