The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, July 3, 2015

July 3, 2015

Jamie 

Of course the big news of the day was finding and rescuing three abandoned kittens. I still can't believe that this happened two weeks to the day that we said goodbye to Jinx and two years to the day of Mom's funeral. There is powerful magic here.
 

Suzie

I had to take a long nap after making lunch to escape the heat and recover long enough to go get groceries. Still haven't had a day at home, probably in two weeks now. I don't know how much more I can take. BTW, I took this photo because I need to review the product.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, Suzie, the heat can be so draining! Sure not what you expect out in Vancouver, eh? I hope you get a chance to slow down soon. It seems like this pace is just too much!

Suzie Ridler said...

It is so draining Jamie and now with the windows closed, OMG! Today I have done pretty much nothing but mostly because I just can't.

So exciting about the cats, I bet that is taking over your lives right now, lucky you! Although it must be a ton of work too of course.

Shannon said...

It's wild to see the environment the cats were in, I am sure they are so glad to now be in a much nicer place Jamie :)

Sounds like it's been a go, go, go time Suzie! I hope you can get some rest time even though it sounds like the weather isn't being very helpful at the moment. What at a whirlwind of a time it is!