The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

July 22, 2015



Shannon

I got totally hooked on the demo for the game Cook, Serve, Delicious. I never thought I would be into simulators, especially anything customer service oriented, but this one totally zapped me in. I watched a video of Felicia Day playing it, which was really helpful because otherwise there would be too many new variables to try and manage. I'm very tempted to buy the full game on my phone, but I'm worried it will be TOO addictive. We'll see how long I hold out!

1 comment:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh you got me so curious Shannon! I am hoping to have time today to try and figure out how to get our phone to connect with our wifi here.

No photo from me. It ended up being a very busy day because we had to get groceries.

I am hoping things will start calming down starting today!