The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

July 30, 2015

Jamie

This is a very intense work week for me as I wrap up a bunch of things and get ready for Sparkles next week so this moment of sheer bliss and relaxation just made my day. It's so wonderful to see Shibumi feeling right at home.


Shannon

It was so nice to get a midday visit from Scout! More often than not they will swing by at night, when getting a picture of them isn't very likely. But today he posed for me quite nicely, furry ear-tips and all :)



Suzie

Today was recovery day from "Serotonin Syndrome" which happens when you have too much serotonin. I got it as a result of all the tryptophan I have been taking and had a horrible night being so sick I thought I was going to end up in the hospital. Thankfully it ended up not going that far and I just got back into bed with Reg and hoped for the best. I didn't know what was going on though but I spoke with my sleep doc. I am going to stay positive and hope now that I am off it maybe I will start feeling better. Reg took care of me too, I was in quite the rough shape today.

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh Scout is so cute! And it's a beautiful thing to see a kitty on your bed again Shannon. :)

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, gosh, Suzie, that's horrible! How frightening. Are you doing okay now? Does it pass as it goes through your system. I'm sending so much love!

And speaking of love, it's wonderful to see sweet Scout with his ear tips hanging out with you, Shannon!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh and late add for me!

Suzie Ridler said...

What a difference with the cats! I love that they're hanging out getting super comfy where they are, that must be a relief and relaxing for you too.

I'm still shaky Jamie but at least the nausea is better, that was the worst. I took 3 naps today so I could do D&D and I'm still worried about it. I'm not sure how long it takes to recover. It feels like I have been poisoned so my body just has to recoup and heal.

Shannon said...

I love this picture of Shibumi, Jamie! She looks soooooo relaxed. Totally wanna rub that tummy! Not sure she's up for that yet though, lol.

I'm so sorry to hear about your reaction to the tyrptophan Suzie! I know that was a helpful thing, so it doubly sucks that it was so strong. I am glad that Reg and your doc are helping you out and I hope that there is a better way to get some sleep.

It was awesome to hang out with Scout. He totally almost disappears into that blanket, I'm sure it feels very cat like and nice for them to be on.