The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

July 7, 2015

Jamie

Well, I think it's going to be all kittens all the time on this household channel! It's a real adventure watching this kittens, getting to know them and hoping we can love 'em up well.


Shannon

Kitchen fun times with the kittens on a Monday. :)



Suzie

Sorry I have been MIA. I'm really struggling with feeling trapped and unable to breathe in the apartment and I'm so uncomfortable, I am exhausted. The last time I felt normal was on Saturday when I went to VV with a 30% discount card and got this black gypsy skirt, Hello Kitty PJ pants and champagne faux pearls. It still surprises me that they all suit me. I also discovered I love wearing grey and peach together. Had no idea they worked for me.

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Look at all the fun with kitties!!!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Oh, Suzie, that's so hard. It must feel very worrying and claustrophobic. I'm glad a little VV therapy helped. What great choices!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Late add for me.

Suzie Ridler said...

That's quite the gang you got there going on at your place!

Thanks, the air quality advisories are back but at least the sky is blue again. Still can't see the mountains but I'm feeling a bit better.

Shannon said...

Kittens at the window! Kittens at the window! I wonder what they were looking at. Everything seems to interest them, which is an awesome thing :)

How awesome is it that VV had Hello Kittie jammie pants...seriously, that's so exciting Suzie! I am so sorry that the air quality there has been so challenging, I hoe that it's gotten better and you've been able to get out. I know being cooped up doesn't not suit you!