The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, July 20, 2015

July 20, 2015

Jamie

It's really been so exciting to adjust to the cats having more of a run of the house. You can see from this picture that they are totally pleased to have discovered the couch!


Shannon

This weekend Marina and I recorded our 250th episode of Before the Dawn! I can't quite believe we've been podcasting over 6 years now. For the landmark episode we went back to our roots and revisiting Twilight and it was so much fun.


Suzie

Well I did get a break on Saturday by proclaiming is "Suzie Day" but Sunday started off early going to the kung fu picnic which I spent mostly resting under a tree because I could barely move. A lot of people participated in volleyball, including Reg. Then we went to D&D and had quite the epic game which was fun but I am glad that after today I have zero planned for a while.

5 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Shannon, that is such a big deal! Six years, 250 episodes?! Absolutely wonderful! :) Congratulations!

Oh and late add from me.

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Congratulations, Shannon! What a huge accomplishment. That is quite a body of work the two of you have created. So impressive. And what a lovely picture of Marina!

Suzie, I'm so glad you got some time for you and it sounds like even more is in order! I hope that's on the horizon.

Late add from me too!

Suzie Ridler said...

Wow, they're really getting comfy, aren't they? They must feel like they have been rescued in a big way and their quality of life has skyrocketed. You rock Jamie!!!

Time for me starts today. Yay!!!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Thank you! It does feel so nice watching them settle in and be relaxed. Now they're more startled by regular kitten stuff than terrified the way they were when we arrived. It's a great feeling.

Shannon said...

I'm amazed at how wee the cats look on the couch, a true way to see how they really are still kittens :)

Sounds like more summer craziness Suzie! I'm glad you took a Suzie day and have nothing planned for a bit. Fun times are more fun when you have the energy to enjoy them.

Thanks for the gratz on the landmark show, I still cant' quite believe it's been 250 eps!