The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, July 27, 2015

July 27, 2015

Jamie 

I think this table gives a good picture of just how much fun we had at Art Day yesterday! We worked on Lynn's next class for the Year of the Spark and had a blast! I thought we'd be working with kitten chaos but they were nowhere to be found. I guess they have their own version of Art Day :)



Shannon

I had a blast this week at Art Day! It took me a little while to warm up to the lesson, but once I found a way to work it that I was happy with it was smooth sailing. So much learning at every turn.


Suzie

There was a sale on games and Reg picked out Elder Scrolls (Sign), LOL. We tried playing it and we were obliterated quite quickly. We also played D&D last night. I have been having all sorts of nightmares about breaking the law and I think it's the game's influence so I created a human paladin character and did my first healing spell. I still can't sleep but at least it isn't because I did something terrible in my dreams.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That's great the kittens didn't hamper all the creative fun! :) Looks like it was an awesome day.

Shannon said...

Haha, so true Jamie! The kittens didn't come out to play for Art Day. I wonder what kind of art they would make. Had a blast this week, it was a lot of fun. Year of Spark has been so great :)

Awww, sorry to hear you got obliterated quickly Suzie. I think I'll always call that game Elder Scrolls! Sounds like it was an adventureous gaming night! I love the shiny skull on the table btw :) Sorry to hear you haven't been sleeping well, I hope playing a paladin helps on that front :)

Another late add from me!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

I'm glad you found a way that worked for you, Shannon! I had so much fun with this lesson that I'm already looking forward to creating more.

You're really immersed in gaming, Suzie! I hope that being a Paladin helps you fight off those bad dreams!

Suzie Ridler said...

Shannon, love your art too! So cool to see both of you share them today at stART. Very cool idea and you both did so many!

Elder Scrolls, LOL, yes, I keep calling it that too. I put the monsters into the skull I used for salt. Reg wasn't impressed but I told him the Winchester Brothers would have been proud of me. He's too new to Supernatural to get it, LOL.

I keep having dreams that I am evil, doing very evil things. I have no idea what that's about.