The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, July 17, 2015

July 17, 2015

Jamie 

I'm so glad that I got out for errands today, including up paint chips, because that led to lying on the floor in the Kitten Zone looking at them and Shibumi just walking right up onto Shannon and having a seat! What a precious moment, definitely the best of the day!


Suzie

I took this photo while waiting at the doctor's office. There's a kids dental clinic right beside it and I just thought this hanging clown was so surreal. I am so glad I admitted my truth yesterday about what I want to be doing and what I don't want to be doing. Clowns to me are all about lies. I don't want to be a clown! Thank you both for your support.

3 comments:

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Suzie, this has been such a significant decision. Here's to speaking and following your truth. I know it will lead you much more powerfully than a clown :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Shannon, that's an awesome photo of you and Shabomi! People as furniture is definitely a positive step forward.

Thanks Jamie, I feel sooooooooo much better now that I have made the decision. It was weighing so heavily on me. Now that I am cookbook-free, gotta rest and recover enough to get back to the joy of food.

Shannon said...

It was so exciting to have Shibumi walk over me! I swear I have never been so happy to be walked all over, lol.

No clowns for Suzie, check! It's mean for them to have it in a dental office, sheesh. I am so glad that you found what you did, and didn't, want to do Suzie. It is SO important and powerful.

I thought I had posted on this day alraedy, but I hadn't (just guest starred in one of the pics ;).