The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, July 23, 2015

July 23, 2015


Shannon

I know this picture is really dark, but I still had to share it. Right on the eve of my birthday, I had 2 lovely kitty visitors come hang out with me. It was so sweet to see them! That's Shibumi at the front and Escher in the back. Scout popped around later, when I was mostly sleeping, hehe.


Suzie

Happy Birthday Shannon!!! I hope you have an amazing day today and treat yourself to whatever you want to do that you feel like doing. I just wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Big Bday Hug!!!

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Awww thank you Suzie! I was an awesome birthday and I had a blast. I can't wait to try out the game you & Reg got me, it looks so amazing!!