The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, July 16, 2015

July 16, 2015

Jamie

I hope you all will continue to indulge me in all of these kitten pictures! They are my muses right now, for sure! I am amazed to see all of these orbs! First, with Shibumi and now with Scout! I won't be surprised at all to find some when I take a picture of Escher too!


Shannon

I did it!!! I wrote my final post for the Star Trek: The Next Generation Rewatch. I feel really good about it. It was an epic adventure and I'm really glad I was able to pull this last post together. Time for a break from big projects for a while.


Suzie

Wednesday was psycho. I didn't think we were going out tonight but we ended up at D&D which was fun but there are dishes in the sink, food out on the counter, wet laundry in the dryer. When will I have a day to myself???

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

It was a terrific post Shannon, I thoroughly enjoyed reading it and wow, so much has changed for you since you started! Way to go!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Wooohooo!!! WTG, Shannon. That is such a big deal. I know you've been working towards this for so long. Woot!

Suzie, I just love that picture, totally awesome! I think that character looks like she'd demand that day. I hope you enjoy that really soon!

Shannon said...

Kitten pictures will always be indulged! Amazing to see all these orbs around Scout, and wow he is really taking that shoe to town!

I love this picture Suzie, I think your character would totally take a day for herself. I hope you get one soon too :)

Thanks so much for the encouragement (and help with my sanity!) on my Star Trek: The Next Generation rewatching journey. It was a big one, that's for sure!