The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Monday, May 8, 2017

May 8, 2017

Jamie

It was so nice to get back to Art Day this week. We had a bit of a slow start but eventually landed in a world of fun - which seems inevitable when you see this look on Shannon's face :)


Shannon

It was so awesome to have Art Day with Jamie! I had really missed it, and it was so much fun to get together and make stuff!!



Suzie

Had a rough day trying to find hiking boots I could afford and ended up giving up for now. Took a break at a Starbucks during their "Happy Hour" were frappes are half price. Not a lot of happy faces in the super long lineups for people's drinks.

6 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

Looks quite whimsical and sounds like a ton of fun at Art Day Shannon!

Shannon said...

Wow, that is a really busy line up for half price frappachinos. I like sales but I don't think I would wait in that line. I hope they were good!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Art Day was awesome!! i love how your page turned out, Shannon. It really does look like a stage to me.

What a drag about the hiking boots, Suzie! I hope that some come your way. It's nice to get out for a treat - clearly lots of other people thought so too!

Late add for me.

Suzie Ridler said...

What a lovely photo of Shannon on Art Day!

I think I'm just going to stick with boots I got at VV a while back. Yes, I love going out for treats.

Shannon said...

Hey, that's me!! Hehe. Art Day was so much fun Jamie! I'm so glad we did it. I really love my page and my little book.

I totally need to shoe shop too Suzie, but have really avoided it. I get tired just thinking about it!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh it's the worst, isn't it? I could find a good pair for under $100, most of them were $149 and the only pair I found under $100 hurt my feet. Ugh, I hate it. Sorry to hear you have to shoe shop soon too! I hope you have better luck.