The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Wednesday, May 10, 2017

May 10, 2014

Jamie

I am having such a great time at collage class. These are student works from our recovered paintings and faces projects. Aren't they wild? Mine are the 2nd and 3rd from the right. I feel really at home in these classes and hope to take many more. The school is moving though - to another great location but one that's much less convenient for me. That won't be for a year though so for now, I'm simply enjoying!


Shannon

I had a bit of a rough day, had to cancel plans and even had a hard time focusing while reading (yikes). Thankfully, by evening things seemed to have settled a bit, It is hard not to get mad when I'm having a rougher day, but I am really trying to not hold on to it and just accept it. It's not easy, but it help me a lot to let it go.



Suzie

Started the day off strong with getting out to vote, picking up prescriptions... Did light weights, got laundry done and then BAM! Big headache, cough and feeling like crap. I know I did way too much yesterday and totally paying the price today. I still managed to get some product testing in.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Wow, sounds like a busy day Suzie! Way to go on getting out to vote, I hope it doesn't take too long in getting the results. That looks like a lovely snack you have there... was that for product testing or something else?

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh that is so hard Shannon, I'm so sorry. What a rough day, I can relate. I think I'm going to have to take a complete rest day tomorrow which I really DON'T want to do but don't have much choice.

They say two weeks for the elections results, can you believe it? Yes, that granola is what I was testing. :) It's yummy!

Jamie Ridler Studios said...

Whoa, I'm so sorry that you both had such rough days. I hope that you're feeling so much better soon - both of you!

Shannon, I hope you still got to enjoy Othello and Suzie, yay you for getting your product testing done!

Late add for me :)

Suzie Ridler said...

Too funny! Those are the two that called my name immediately, love it but BOO to the school moving!

Shannon said...

Wow, it's so cool to see what you are working on in class Jamie! It is so cool to see your work! I'm thrilled you hear you are at home in the classes. Sad the school is moving, but a year to enjoy it where it is!