The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Friday, May 12, 2017

May 12, 2017


Shannon

It's amazing how you can see the same sky every night, yet it never looks the same.


Suzie

Despite being up most of the night with the stomach flu, I finally had a day to go out for a long walk and of course it was torrential rain. I got to the store OK and picked up some supplies (forgot eggs and butter damn it!) but on the way home, totally drenched. The Weather Network said light rain... I rested but also got a lot of chores done too, not sure how I managed that.

4 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

That is amazing that the sunsets are ever-changing and clearly that night it was from Jamie's palette!

Shannon said...

I know I just said this one Facebook Suzie, but it's so true: that photo is GORGEOUS! Gah to weather reports being off! That is so frustrating! But it always will remind me of that Steve Martin movie where he played a weather man.

Suzie Ridler said...

Thanks Shannon! It was so cool when I saw that perspective of those flowers for the shot. Oh I remember that movie!!! Was that L.A. Story? Love that film.

Shannon said...

Was it L.A. Story? Maybe. I thought it had a one word title. Man, it's crazy. I used to always know that stuff! I know we are talking about the same one though, so that's good enough!