The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Thursday, May 25, 2017

May 25, 2017

Jamie

Yesterday our power was supposed to go off for the day so Shannon kindly said that I could come and work at her house. It was fun to co-work! We even got to do some visioning for the podcast and some planning for Journal Club. We're definitely going to have to do that again!

Shannon

Ack! I totally forgot to take pictures today. Save for a TV show finale, and.. well.. I'm not going to post that because ... spoilers. It was a full day but awesome to have Jamie come by for the day. It's been great to see the podcast in it's new home this season and the exciting changes that have come with it!


Suzie

Got out to pick up some supplies so I could make my first polenta and 100% homemade ragu sauce with Italian sausage. And that was pretty much it. Feeling down today but at least it is sunny.

2 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

So great you two got to work together! Funny how things turn out.

I bet I just watched that season finale Shannon, LOL. Wow!

Shannon said...

omg, what a cute picture Jamie! I was fun to co-work/hang together yesterday! I'm glad you could do work from here , it was great to do some visioning and chat so much about the podcast!

Homemade ragu and polenta sounds like a lot to me! I am impressed you could do them both in a day. Way to go Suzie! I hope you liked the polenta!