The Ridler sisters, Suzie, Jamie and Shannon, discuss their creative projects, from challenges to celebrations, and support each other's creative lives.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

May 16, 2017



Shannon

I'm having a lot of fun reading the Grimm's Fairy Tales. I love how short they are, so it's easy to fit one in while I'm making a cup of tea. They also often end really abruptly, which makes me laugh and is a good reminder that stories can be told in so many different ways.



Suzie

If I shared the photo I took of my class today I wouldn't have anything to share for stART so here is where Lucifer is paused right now as I wait for Reg to be able to come back and finishing watching it.

3 comments:

Suzie Ridler said...

I had no idea that the tales could be that short Shannon!

Oh I thought you had already seen Lucifer. I don't think this is a spoiler...

Shannon said...

I'm so glad you got to share what you've been working on with us during stART Suzie! It was great to see your work :)

And nope, doesn't look like a spoiler to me for Lucifer, but I'm behind since it's come back. After this week I think I will be catching up. I have missed it!

Suzie Ridler said...

Oh good! Glad that wasn't a spoiler, LOL.